Vaquero Rawhide Cream
- VARIETY OF USES - Vaquero Rawhide Cream is also ideal for cleaning and conditioning saddle strings, motorcycle leathers, tooled leather saddles, brief cases, exotic leather, boots and kangaroo leather. Vaquero Rawhide Cream protects rawhide and leather tack from water, wear and sun.
- BUFFS TO A SOFT SHEEN - Will not effect the integrity of the rawhide.
- WONT DARKEN RAWHIDE - Restores and protects your tack without affecting the integrity of the leather. Protects tack and gear from mold and mildew.
- MADE IN THE USA - Second-Generation Saddle Maker Gerald Ray Holes created Vaquero Rawhide Cream in the 1970's to clean, soften and preserve rawhide reins, bosals, reatas, hondos and other rawhide buckaroo gear.
- SMALL BATCHES AND NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Vaquero Rawhide cream is still made by hand in Montana using small batches and the most locally sourced ingredients possible. Vaquero Rawhide Cream is a blend of fine waxes and natural oils. No harsh chemicals or additives are used in the recipe.